The DJI Phantom 5 has rumored for a long time, it will replace current Phantom 4 series drones. Latest rumored release date of DJI Phantom 5 is in later this year, after the announcement of DJI Spark. And the rumored US price for DJI Phantom 5 is around $2,000.
Below are a wish list features of Phantom 5 from Tomstechtime:
- Zoom. After DJI had significantly improved the camera of the DJI Phantom 4 Pro, it is about time for a zoom function.
- Instead of infrared sensors I would prefer a camera based system at the sides.
- Solve this problem: DJI has to ensure that the propellers cannot be seen on the shots during a normal flight forward. Focal distance, design of the propellers, the position of the motors and the camera.
- VR is the key word (or the short form). The DJI Mavic Pro had already promised us Virtual Reality, however, the announced glasses are not in sight yet.
- A protection against splashing water is not absolutely essential but it would be a great improvement, too.
- Integrated ND filters would be a big gain for all ambitious drone cameramen (and camerawomen).
- Flying time. Here the motto applies: The longer the better.
- If the new Phantom 5 offered new possibilities for upgrading the equipment (such as different camera and light systems) that would be pretty cool and wouldn´t give you the kind of feeling that only after three months there is a new and better model.
Read full articles at TomsTechTime