- One inch CMOS sensor, image quality equal to Phantom 4 PRO, 11 stops of dynamic range.
- PTZ will be redesigned to look like a miniature version of the Zenmuse X4s or Phantom 4 Pro
- New 4s (15.2V) battery, about 1,200mAh battery capacity increased, battery life will be increased by 3 minutes, not compatible with the first generation of Mavic Pros(including Mavic Pro, Mavic Pro white and Mavic Pro Platinum Edition)
- Front face will be similar as Spark‘s front single-point infrared ranging module to achieve night-time obstacle avoidance.
- DJI Phantom 5 and DJI Mavic Pro 2 could be announced at the same time, but Phantom 5 ships earlier than Mavic Pro 2
Previous rumored specs of DJI Mavic Pro 2:
- Same design as Mavic Pro
- Larger than Mavic Pro
- Upgraded hardware and software
- New 1 inch image sensor, 28mm lens
- Improved Dynamic Range, Color sensitivity, ISO range, Noise Reduce and more
- D-Log & D-Gamut
- New Battery wITH Built-in 70W heating system, 35 minutes flight time, 15.2 V, 4820 mAh
- FlightAutonomy system upgraded, the new post-binocular vision sensing system that can detect obstacles in the rear of the aircraft in real time, giving before and after the flight safety and security.