According to our source, top speed of DJI Mavic Pro 2 is 45 mph(72km/h), in Sport Mode. This top speed is same as DJI Phantom 4 Pro/Advanced. The DJI Mavic Pro 2 will be announced later this month, mass production has already begun. Stay tuned for more info.
Previous rumored specs of DJI Mavic Pro 2:
- Same design as Mavic Pro
- Larger than Mavic Pro
- Top Speed 45 mph in sport mode
- Upgraded hardware and software
- New 1 inch image sensor, 28mm lens
- Improved Dynamic Range, Color sensitivity, ISO range, Noise Reduce and more, image quality equal to Phantom 4 PRO, 11 stops of dynamic range.
- PTZ will be redesigned to look like a miniature version of the Zenmuse X4s or Phantom 4 Pro
- D-Log & D-Gamut
- New 4s (15.2V) battery, about 1,200mAh battery capacity increased, battery life will be increased by 3 minutes, not compatible with the first generation of Mavic Pros
- Front face will be similar as Spark‘s front single-point infrared ranging module to achieve night-time obstacle avoidance.
- FlightAutonomy system upgraded, the new post-binocular vision sensing system that can detect obstacles in the rear of the aircraft in real time, giving before and after the flight safety and security.