DJI has just sent out an invitation to come and “See The Bigger Picture”on July 18th at 10 am in New York. According to previous rumors, this new product announcement could be upcoming DJI Mavic Pro 2.
Here is the rumored specs of DJI Mavic Pro 2:
- Same design as Mavic Pro
- Larger than Mavic Pro
- Top speed: 45 mph in sport mode
- Binocular rear sensors
- Upgraded propulsion with larger motors
- A new generation of Active Track Feature
- Inferred 3D sensing system, avoid obstacles even in the dark
- New 1 inch image sensor, 24mm lens, aperture f/2.8 to f/11
- Improved Dynamic Range, Color sensitivity, ISO range, Noise Reduce and more, image quality equal to Phantom 4 PRO, 11 stops of dynamic range.
- PTZ will be redesigned to look like a miniature version of the Zenmuse X4s or Phantom 4 Pro
- D-Log & D-Gamut
- No mechanical shutter
- Newly designed 3-axis gimbal
- Flight time about 35min, 4820 mAh battery capacity, new 4s (15.2V) battery. Not compatible with the first generation of Mavic Pros
- Front face will be similar as Spark‘s front single-point infrared ranging module to achieve night-time obstacle avoidance.
- FlightAutonomy system upgraded, the new post-binocular vision sensing system that can detect obstacles in the rear of the aircraft in real time, giving before and after the flight safety and security.