According to latest rumors, the upcoming DJI Mavic Pro II is delayed until late Spring, 2018, previous rumors is said to be announced in late March. It seems that DJI is not ready for Mavic Pro 2 announcement, though mass production of Mavic Pro 2 is already begun.
Here is the rumored specs of DJI Mavic Pro 2:
- Same design as Mavic Pro
- Larger than Mavic Pro
- Top speed: 45 mph in sport mode
- Upgraded hardware and software
- New 1 inch image sensor, 28mm lens
- Improved Dynamic Range, Color sensitivity, ISO range, Noise Reduce and more, image quality equal to Phantom 4 PRO, 11 stops of dynamic range.
- PTZ will be redesigned to look like a miniature version of the Zenmuse X4s or Phantom 4 Pro
- D-Log & D-Gamut
- New 4s (15.2V) battery, about 1,200mAh battery capacity increased, battery life will be increased by 3 minutes, not compatible with the first generation of Mavic Pros
- Front face will be similar as Spark‘s front single-point infrared ranging module to achieve night-time obstacle avoidance.
- FlightAutonomy system upgraded, the new post-binocular vision sensing system that can detect obstacles in the rear of the aircraft in real time, giving before and after the flight safety and security.