As we all know that, DJI will have an announcement on May 24th, 2017. They will officially announced the new DJI Spark. Below is the rumored specs list of DJI Spark, just take a look:
- The size of the Spark will be tiny. You can expect something around 130x150mm, much smaller than the Mavic despite the fact that it can’t fold.
- There will be 2 ways to charge the Battery: Via regular USB mini or type-c and with charging station that will look like a little tray that you can throw the battery in and it will suck the connectors with magnet like a Mag Safe on Macbook.
- The flight time will not exceed 20 minutes, as it’s hard to make such a small drone efficient.
- It will have the Infrared sensor for the obstacle avoidance in front, but the speed will be limited with OA on.
- Sonar sensors and VPS of course!
- GPS and Glonass modules will be included in every model
- DJI Spark will include 12 megapixel 4K camera with the 2-axis gimbal
- All the features available on Mavic will be added to the Spark as well
- DJI Might sell a kit that includes the DJI Goggels
- You might have to purchase the Remote controller separately or there will be 2 versions with and without RC. The Controller will look exactly the same as Mavic one.
Stay tuned for more info.