DJI has officially released a new firmware update v01.06.00.20 for DJI Osmo Pocket. This new firmware improved optimized face detection which should help with keeping your face in focus during vlogging for instance. You can see the details below:
- Date: 2019.04.02
- Firmware: v01.06.00.20 (file size is approx. 99MB)
- DJI Mimo App iOS: v1.0.6
- DJI Mimo App Android: v1.0.6
What’s new for the DJI Osmo Pocket?
- Added a tip prompt and display icon when connecting an external microphone.
- Added option in settings to turn off the beeping sound when pressing buttons.
- Optimized UI of pro settings.
- Optimized face detection.
- Reduced focus pulsing when switching between scenes.
- Use auto calibration after updating the firmware.
- If the update fails, restart Osmo Pocket and DJI Mimo, and retry.
- Firmware v01.06.00.20 is required when using with Charging Case.