DJI has just released a new firmware update for recently released Mavic Air drone. The firmware version is v01.00.0200.
- Added support for using SmartCapture without a remote controller and DJI GO 4. Added a group photo mode to SmartCapture.
- Optimized GEO Zone management.
- Shortened time taken to power off.
- Optimized transmission quality when transmitting at 2.4 GHz.
- Improved takeoff performance to dampen a shaking phenomenon experienced by some aircraft during takeoff.
- Improved takeoff performance when taking off in conditions that are not suitable for the Downward Vision System.
- Optimized Asteroid exposure settings.
- Fixed an issue that occasionally prevented the aircraft from taking off following activation.
- Fixed an issue that occasionally caused the DJI GO 4 app to display a Downward Vision System calibration error.
- Fixed an issue that caused the battery level display to be incorrect if an Intelligent Flight Battery was not fully charged when used for the first time.
- Fixed an issue that occasionally caused the aircraft to land unexpectedly.
- Added support for using the DJI Goggles Head Tracking Flight feature.
- Shortened time taken to power on.
- Changed default control stick deadband settings.
- Fixed an issue that occasionally caused the remote controller restart automatically.
- Fixed an issue that occasionally caused linking to fail.
- Fixed an issue that occasionally caused iOS device to start charging and the DJI GO 4 app not to connect to the aircraft when a mobile device was attached using an RC cable.
- Changed the default settings for the Function button and Customizable button.