First DJI Mavic Pro 2 rumors now on the web. According to OsitaLV (Who leaked the Zenmuse X7, also leaked the upcoming Phantom 5), the new DJI Mavic Pro 2 will be released in 2018. It will have similar design as currently Mavic Pro & Mavic Pro Platinum, but with new/updated hardware and software. Mavic Pro 2 will have a new 1″ image sensor, and the flight time will be 35 minutes now.
DJI Mavic Pro 2 Rumored Features & Specs:
- Same design as Mavic Pro
- Larger than Mavic Pro
- Upgraded hardware and software
- New 1 inch image sensor, 28mm lens
- Improved Dynamic Range, Color sensitivity, ISO range, Noise Reduce and more
- D-Log & D-Gamut
- New Battery wITH Built-in 70W heating system, 35 minutes flight time, 15.2 V, 4820 mAh
- FlightAutonomy system upgraded, the new post-binocular vision sensing system that can detect obstacles in the rear of the aircraft in real time, giving before and after the flight safety and security.